Saturday, April 4, 2009

ye olde favourite quotes

"Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you; if you don't bet, you can't win."

"All men are created unequal."
"The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive."
"Never underestimate the power of denial."
"There's only one thing that will make them stop hating you. And that's being so good at what you do that they can't ignore you."
"Some moments are so huge you notice only the little things."





"Once in awhile, people will even take your breath away..."

"...And since you know how terrific you all are, you have no doubt in your mind that before long, either I will realize that, or I'm so much of a jerk you wouldn't want me around anyway. So we have no problem."


"In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him,
then in that very moment I also love him. I think it's impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves."




Naomi - baby brown (neck rolls my butt hole) says:

I like the wilted rose so much more than the erect one

Renita Fantastic says:

as do I, the "erect one" is obnoxious

Renita Fantastic says:

its like, IM A FLOWER HERE I AM

Renita Fantastic says:

and the wilted one is like.."Oh.."

Renita Fantastic says: show me a man who punches babies and stomps on kittens and i'll show you my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment